Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween!!

It was a dark and scary night.......well, actually day.....and the ghosts and goblins came out for a party.
There was a tiger (Tucker).
A Rock star, disco diva (Kate) and, uh, well a crazy girl (not sure what else to call her :)).
The party was hosted by a wicked witch (Melanie).
Bumble Bee the Transformer showed up, too. Well, actually he lived there.
Miss America and Dorothy attended, as well.


There was lots of fabulous food.

and fun activities!


Bobbing for apples....sorry the picture is so fuzzy.
Little Levi woke up to enjoy the party. He had on cute little pumpkin jammies.
Uh, can't move here.....someone, anyone.......
They trick-or-treated after the party at the nearby houses.

And here is the crew. Kate, Hunter, Levi, Jonnie, Sawyer, Alaina, and Tucker.Later that night we headed back to our hometown and trick-or-treated around the neighborhood. Sawyer LOVED it and ran and ran saying, Awesome and showing daddy and I every candy he got. I love seeing all their excitement. Even if it is excitement over candy.

We finished the day off at the community center for apple cider and the Haunted House. The only one of my kids to go in it was....Sawyer. The other two wouldn't. The first time down was with Kate and I actually screamed when a goblin snuck up behind me.
Hope everyone else had a great Halloween. Can't wait to see all your pictures!

3 comments :

Julie B said...

It looks like you all had a great time! Miss America? I love it :) You accomplished so much in one night! A bunch of us had dinner together and had to drag ourselves out to go trick-or-treating. My friend's neighborhood is pretty busy and most of our children were like deer-in-headlights just seeing all the other children dressed up in costumes! It was so much fun though :)
Little Levi is ADORABLE! So precious,,makes me want just one more :) Ha ha that is a joke..I don't know if I can handle another with Rose being as wild as she is :)

Kaylyn said...

Aw! I loved all the costumes,and I agree that Miss America was clever! :) I think it is so cute that Sawyer kept saying awesome about his candy!

My Lifesong said...

Lorrie, I loved all the costumes, esp. yours, so clever! Looks like a really fun day for all of you. First time I was off for Halloween in years. Didn't get many trick or treaters, so very generous with the candy. that's when I had my own trick/treat. Now over all the aches from it.