Saturday, March 7, 2009

Cousins

I just thought I would share some pictures of our day yesterday. I picked up Tucker from his daycare to have a play date with Sawyer. We went to the gym in town and then to McDonald's for lunch-they were both so fun to hang out with!

Here they are right after I picked up Tucker-he wasn't real sure what we were going to do (:


The next pictures are of them at the gym-Tucker took a little while to warm up to it all, but then went up and down the slide about 100 times! After that they both just liked to run around (:






Here some of the parents made an obstacle course and the kids took turns trying to walk across it.



They worked up an appetite and they both wanted to go to McDonalds. It was funny because they both ate everything!

After this they both wanted to go play at the park. Uh, maybe next time (:

2 comments :

Julie B said...

it looks like they both had a great time! I love all the photos-you could see how much fun they both had

Chris said...

Oh my...they are adorable! I have to say..Tucker looks soooo much like Jonnie! The second picture I thought WAS Jonnie! You can tell they're cousins, that's for sure. I miss our gym days. It's nice to see so many people still using it.