Tuesday, March 26, 2013

It's been awhile..

Honestly, I think this has been one of the longest times I have been away from my blog.  I guess I just needed a break from it for awhile.  I do also find that it is much harder to find the time to sit on here after the fourth child arrived! 
 
We have had a loooong winter and are impatiently waiting for Spring.  I need to feel warmth on my skin and be outside, go for walks, walk the dog, go to the park, etc.  I know I can do all these things now, but I am not much of a cold weather person and tend to shut myself up inside. 
 
We did get out a few times and sled this year...

I have also started watching a little guy on occasion and Cora is OBSESSED with him.  She definitley wears me out on the days he is here.  I can never leave either out of my sight, ever, as she tries pick him up, poke at his face, or just "take care of him."  He is a sweet baby, thankfully, so he's fun to have.
 
Here he is on the first day I watched him...he's 6 weeks here.


Cora has been all about babies these days and now watching a real baby, she is even more in love with her dollies.  She finds one every night to sleep with and it is so adorable.
She is definitley my little mommy!
We also went to a hotel a while back to break up the monotony and have some fun, family time.  Cora loved the water and we all had a great time!
These two love the water and I am amazed at how good Sawyer does in the water.  He is definitley different than Jonnie and Alaina were at his age.  I think Cora will take after him and love and be comfortable with the water right away.
My girls and I.

Here is a more recent picture of Cora and baby.  He is now 3 months old and still a sweet, easy baby.  Cora is still obsessed with him...
And here we are outside our house enjoying yet another snowy day.  We have so much snow to melt in our yard that I know we will have a white Easter.  


Spring will come soon...It has never not came, though it feels so far away.  It reminds me of the last weeks of a pregnancy.  You know the day will come and you won't be pregnant forever, but it just seems never ending!!
 
Anyway, Easter is this weekend and I will be sure to start posting more often!

2 comments :

jack said...

Lovely They are Lovely
I really Thought it is a Real Baby in your Daughters Hands in first 3 Pictures
http://homebusinessesforbeginners.blogspot.in/

Unknown said...

Do you like that always enjoy with your family
I have a solution
wadriss2000@yahoo.fr