Sunday, January 13, 2013

Feliz Navidad!

Which means Merry Christmas in Mexico and Mexico was our celebrated country this year at Christmas on my side.  We unfortunately celebrated on my side weeks after the holiday and it just didn't have the same feel.  Plus, only one other sister could make it that day, so it didn't have the same feel.  It was still nice to get together with my parents and sister Danielle's family.  I made enchiladas and my mom had made a Mexican dip and also Mexican brownies for dessert. 
 
Here are all the cousins that were there.
Danielle and Shawn
Jon and Alaina
My parents



Opening gifts...



Cora loved her baby from Grandma.


We also had a pinata.  I'm not a huge fan of pinatas, but the kids enjoy them and it was a Mexican theme after all.



Cora grabbed not one, not two, but three suckers from the pinata stash of candy.  She wasn't letting any of them go either!
It was a quick get together and we ended the afternoon having coffee and visiting.  

Feliz Navidad!

No comments :