Saturday, August 4, 2012

"Fun Days"

I am not quite sure why, but this year I hardly took any pictures of the kiddos on our town's annual fun days.  Maybe it's the fact that I have a one year old and can't juggle holding her and a camera at the same time.
 
For our parade float, we went low key and did a beach type theme.  We recycled and used Cora's party decorations and the kids wore swim suits.




This was the girls' second time in the parade as they were just little bitty babies last summer. I'm not sure what they thought of it all, but I think they enjoyed it after awhile (:

Here is Jon at the tractor pull.  Jonnie and Sawyer decided not to do the kid pedal tractor pull, so this is it!


 So, as always, it was a fun day and seemed very relaxed this year.  We wrapped up the day watching an Elvis impersonator which was hilarious!  The kids enjoyed dancing around.



 

No comments :