Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas morning

 Merry Christmas!

The kids woke us up around 8:30, so not too early but I still felt like it was about 5 in the morning.  I was sooo tired as Cora still keeps me up a lot but that is a whole other post!

Here they are coming down to see the gifts for the first time..
Alaina is VERY excited!  (:
First to open a gift was Dex.  He helped out a little and remained on his bed the rest of the morning enjoying his bone. 
The little lady just hanging out and watching her siblings. 
Alaina's gift from Sawyer (: 
They all had a great time opening all their gifts! 




And checking out their stockings. 
They were happy. 
Cora got a sleep sheep which is supposed to help them sleep better.  I am trying it out tonight so I will let you all know if it worked.  I have it on the rain setting. I am crossing my fingers it will help her sleep longer at night!!

Jon bought me a donut maker and I was so excited that I made a batch of donuts for everyone and they turned out great! I can't wait to try some of the other recipes!

After playing with their new stuff for awhile, we all got ready to head to my mom's for the rest of the day.  It was a great morning and Santa gave the kids a lot of great things.

No comments :