Friday, July 8, 2011

What's new

First thing, Jon celebrated his 20th class reunion this summer (boy is he getting old :)). I think he had fun seeing all his classmates and old friends again. Here is a class picture of them. Jon is off to the left.

We celebrated Alaina and Sawyer's family birthday party with my nephew Tucker, who turned 5 only 5 days before Sawyer. I made the boys a Cars cake since they are both into the movie and Alaina wanted an ice cream cake. It was nice to do it all together this year. On Alaina's birthday, she went to the movies with a friend and had a sleep over-still can't believe she's 13.



We celebrated Sawyer's birthday at the aquatic center. He's been wanting it there since winter and he was very happy it all worked out and he had a lot of fun! I loved that they did everything (:





Two of my sisters have been home visiting and I loved having them around for awhile. My sister Chris is visiting from Colorado and is staying until the 16th in hopes of being here when I have the baby. So I am crossing my fingers I don't go over! I would cry if she has to leave before the baby comes ):

We spent 4th of July at the pool. It was great to just sit in the sun and float in the pool, plus there wasn't many people there which was even better. Sawyer started jumping off the diving board, too! We spent the day at the pool today, too and there was sooo many people there it was crazy! Sawyer continued to jump off the diving board like 30 times! That's a lot of work for a little guy-he will sleep well tonight!


Doing a "twisty turn"

Sawyer started t-ball about 4 weeks ago and yesterday they started their first game. It was hilarious! At one point the ball rolled right to Sawyer and he just stared at it. All the kids needed constant direction or else they would just stand there clueless-so funny! I think next week will be better and they will have more of an idea on how the game is played (:



And now we are just playing the waiting game. Baby is due in 5 days and I am so excited the time is near to meet her!! I am very ready and we have narrowed a few names down, so hopefully when we see her one of the names will click. So, I hope my next post on here will be of my new baby girl! Wish me luck and lets all hope and pray for an easy, fast labor (:

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

I don't think you need any luck in the 'easy, fast labor' department! I remember Jon telling me when Sawyer was born how quick it went. Good luck though. You are a professional!

Melanie

Lorrie said...

Haha-thanks Mel. Just remember that was coming from Jon's mouth, not mine (: It did go fast in that it was only 3 hours, but it was far from easy! I do feel like I know what I am doing this time around, though (;

Australian Diamonds Blogger said...
This comment has been removed by the author.